Moorview Cottage is a self catering holiday cottage situated on a quiet Dartmoor lane. On the ground floor, there is a king size bedroom, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and WC with shower and heated towel rail. On the first floor is a well equipped kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge with views over the surrounding countryside. A bathroom with WC, bath with shower over and a heated towel rail is also on the first floor.
Although there are 6 bed spaces, we only accept a maximum of 5 guests at one time.
Cottage Facilities include:
- One king size bedroom
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedded room
- WC with shower and heated towel rail
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board, cleaning equipment
- A well equipped kitchen with full size electric cooker and induction hob
- Microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Slow cooker, cafetiere
- Large lounge with Freeview TV, DVD and Radio/CD player
- Dining area with large farmhouse style table seating 5
- Bathroom with WC, bath with shower over and heated towel rail
- Moorview Cottage is set within the owners garden. A small but pleasant area of garden with picnic table and bench seating is provided for the exclusive use of guests
- Off road parking is reserved for two family sized cars
- Free fibre broadband
- Bed linen, towels and electricity are included in the price
- Oil fired central heating throughout (free of charge in the winter months, in summer there will be an additional cost of £25 per week, if required)
- One well behaved dog is welcome. Dogs are charged at £20 per week or part thereof
- The cottage is available for holiday use only, this does not include holding parties or other large gatherings.
- Moorview is a no smoking cottage
Double bedroom on ground floor
King size bedroom on ground floor
The groundfloor twin bedroom
The groundfloor twin bedroom
Large lounge with Freeview TV, DVD & Radio/CD Player
Well equipped kitchen
Shower room on ground floor
There is off road parking for two cars. From the car, walk up a slight incline on gravel path to the front door of the cottage. You will find 2 steps up into the cottage with a small raised weather board (threshold) into the entrance hall. Once inside there is a carpeted floor and low beamed ceiling (approximately 6ft 3" high).
The cottage layout is one of an upside-down house and all three bedrooms and one shower room are downstairs. The first room you come to downstairs is the shower room with a small step up into the shower tray. There are two steps of different depths as you come to the main corridor with all bedrooms leading off it.
In order to access the first floor rooms you will need to climb four steps up to a 1/4 landing followed by another seven steps up to a level corridor, which leads to the bathroom W/C. There are a further 2 steps into the lounge area with dining area and separate kitchen all on the same level. The kitchen, shower room and bathroom each have tiled floors, the rest of the cottage is carpeted.
Please Note that due to the width of the doorways and the steps at the cottage, the property is unsuitable for wheelchairs