Discounts and Special Offers:-
Discounts - only available for bookings where payment is made directly to Mrs E J Mackintosh.
- Deduct 20% (price is shown in column three of the pricing table above) when the cottage is occupied by only one or two people throughout the whole period booked.
- Deduct 5% for a repeat booking within 24 months of an earlier stay and please state dates of the previous visit.
- Deduct 5% if booking for a continuous period of 14 nights or more.
- No discounts will be given for short break bookings.
- No discount will be given on the £20.00 charge if bringing your dog.
Low Season Short Breaks
Low season: 26th October 2019 - 13th December 2019, 11th January 2020 - 28th March 2020 and 24th October 2020 - 12th December 2020 (all dates are inclusive). Short breaks are available in low season only. Your break can start on any day of the week, subject to availability. The minimum charge for any short break is £235 for up to 3 nights. Each additional night will cost £50.
In Low Season the heating charge is included in the cost of the holiday. Outside the Low Season central heating will be made available if requested and will be subject to a one-off payment of £25 per week.
One well behaved dog is welcome but it must be booked in advance - please read conditions prior to making your booking. The charge for one dog is £20 per week or part week.